Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Relax

Halli hallo!
Ist das ein Geburtstag oder was?
Einfach die Seele baumeln lassen und nichts tun.
Das wäre genau meines *ggg*
Mehr gibts dazu nicht zu sagen....

Hi all!
Is this a birthday or not?
To take a brake from everyday life and do nothing.
That fits perfect for me *ggg*
There is no more to say to this card...

With this card I do a challenge at:
HMFMC - Add some Sparkle
Animal Friends Challenge - Wasser

 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs

7 Kommentare:

Dreja hat gesagt…

Eine tolle Karte.

Danke für´s Mitmachen bei den Animal Friends.

LG Dreja

downrightcrafty hat gesagt…

super image choice beautiful card and perfect use of all that sparkle, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Tom :-) such a cute image ,,, he looks so relaxed floating among the candles ,,, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sue hat gesagt…

Yep, that is my kind of birthday too, Tom! Wonderful image and super fun card. Love the colors too. Thanks for joining us at the house Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

nwilliams6 hat gesagt…

Tom, your flowers and sparkle are perfect on this beautiful card. I love coming to visit to see what you have made and this is really special. Thanks for joining us in the House Mouse & Friends Challenge - Nancy (GDT)

Sue from Oregon hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Sparkle!!

Wowser-those flowers are a perfect compliment to this image...Wonderful layout and great flowers!!!

♥ Sue Kment

Tracy hat gesagt…

I love your choice of image, beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...