Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

Pearls & Swirls

Halli hallo!
Pearls & Swirls so heisst die neue Challengs am " I love ProMarkersBlog".
Und nachdem ich grad alle anderen Projekte abgeschlossen haben nehme ich an der Challenge teil.
Die Elfen sind ein Digistamp, coloriert ist alles mit ProMarkers, die Perlen und Steine sind von Hand geklebt - uff was für eine Arbeit! *gg*
Hi all!
Pearls & Swirls is the new theme at the " I love ProMarkersBlog".
Finished other projects i can do this challenge.
The fairys are a digistamp, coloured is all with ProMarkers, pearls and gems are glued one for one - uffff what a job! *gg*
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
ToM

11 Kommentare:

Larisa hat gesagt…

wow!! It is cute! Love the Fairy's theme a lot! The colouring is fantastic!!! Great job Tom! I wish I had the same stamp to make the beautiful cards with it like you))) Thanks for sharing this card))
hugs. Larisa. xx

Sasa Kreativ Blog hat gesagt…

Das ist ja ein nettes Grüppchen. Hast Du für die Perlen eine Vorlage gehabt oder das Muster "frei Hand" gelegt?

LG Sabine

Julie hat gesagt…

Hi Tom, this is so pretty, I love the fairies and the big swirl. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Karen hat gesagt…

Great card Tom, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Me hat gesagt…

Beautiful card,lovely digi,you colored it great.
Good luck with the challenge.

Grtzz Marjon

Tine hat gesagt…

Hi Tom. Unusual image. I have not seen that one before. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

katesacraftybugger hat gesagt…

Lovely card , very unusual image .thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

Unknown hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist ganz zauberhaft und die Farben sehr schön aufeinander abgestimmt. Der Perlenschnörkel ist Dir super gelungen.

LG
Margot

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Really lovely, Tom.
Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers again this week.

Jutta hat gesagt…

Hallo Tom,

Dein Kärtchen sieht wiedermal fantastisch aus und das Motiv ist einsame Spitze und ganz toll coloriert.

Liebe Grüße
Jutta

helli hat gesagt…

Das Kärtchen ist ja megatoll,eine wunderbare Karte....

liebe Grüße Sylvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...